The four true Elemental Planes
Paraelemental planes are fromed where the borders of the true elemental planes intersect. These include elements of ooze, lava, smoke and ice. Ooze being a mixture of earth and water, lava a mixture of fire and earth, smoke a mixture of fire and air, and lastly ice being a mixture of air and water.
- Paraelemental Plane of Smoke
- Paraelemental Plane of Ice
- Paraelemental Plane of Ooze
- Paraelemental Plane of Magma
Quasi-Elemental planes formed where the borders of the pure elemental planes intersect with the energy planes.
Positive Quasi-Elemental PlanesEdit
- Plane of Radiance (Fire/Positive)
- Plane of Minerals (Earth/Positive)
- Plane of Steam (Water/Positive)
- Plane of Lightning (Air/Positive)